Osborne Clarke instructed by Grifols on MedKeeper $60.2m stake acquisition

Osborne Clarke has assisted Grifols with the acquisition of a 49 per cent stake in MedKeeper, having now the 100 per cent of the company’s shares

In 2018, Grifols acquired a 51 per cent stake in the U.S. firm MedKeeper. Now, certain options have been exercised and Grifols has purchased the remaining 49 per cent stake for US$60.2 million. This way, Grifols consolidates its Hospital Division as a reference in innovative solutions.

MedKeeper is a technology firm that develops and markets mobile and web-based technology solutions, which are used by hundreds of hospitals and medical centres to enhance the efficiency, safety and compliance of key operational processes.

MedKeeper’s features complement and strengthen Pharmatech, the Hospital Division’s main business line, and will help boost its presence in the U.S. market.

Osborne Clarke’s team has been led by partner Jordi Casas (pictured left), assisted by lawyer Laura de la Cruz (pictured right).

Osborne Clarke instructed by Grifols on MedKeeper $60.2m stake acquisition

Desire Vidal


Iberian Lawyer, is a monthly digital magazine, published by LC Publishing, available in Spanish and English. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in Spain and Portugal. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

Iberian Legal Group, S.L.
Registered office: C/ Ríos Rosas 44A - 2 G,H 28003 Madrid España

Copyright 2023 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio


Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram