Jorge Canta

Cuatrecasas advises Aurica on the creation of its Fund IV

Cuatrecasas has advised Aurica Capital on the creation of Aurica Growth Fund IV.
It is a venture capital fund and company, whose investment policy will specialise in taking minority stakes in mid-cap companies with an EBITDA of more than €5m and which seeks to invest €250m.

This fund is the first to be launched by the firm in its new phase as an independent private equity manager, following its change of shareholding, where Banco de Sabadell is no longer the majority shareholder and now holds 20% of the total shares, while the remaining 80% is held by the management team.

By this deal, Aurica Capital seeks to continue on the path of raising €250m for the Fund, which will allow it to increase its investment capacity.

The team from Cuatrecasas advising Aurica was formed by the partner, Jorge Canta (pictured) with the Associates, Guillem Martínez and Edvinas Kiskis.

Cuatrecasas advises Aurica on the creation of its Fund IV

Irina Wakstein

Iberian Lawyer, is a monthly digital magazine, published by LC Publishing, available in Spanish and English. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in Spain and Portugal. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website

Iberian Legal Group, S.L.
Registered office: C/ Ríos Rosas 44A - 2 G,H 28003 Madrid España

Copyright 2023 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio


Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram