Clifford Chance acts for L1R Invest1 on Dia takeover bid

A Clifford Chance team led by corporate partner Luis Alonso (pictured) is advising Luxembourg company L1R Invest1 Holdings on its bid to takeover Spanish supermarket chain Dia.

L1R Invest1 Holdings, a Luxembourg company that owns 29 per cent of Dia, has launched a voluntary takeover bid to acquire the remaining 71 per cent stake.

The bid is reportedly valued at €296.1 million.

The Clifford Chance team advising L1R Invest1 Holdings also includes partners Javier García de Enterría, Epi Pérez and Antonio Henriquez.

 

Clifford Chance acts for L1R Invest1 on Dia takeover bid

Ben Cook

iberianlawyer.com

Iberian Lawyer, is a monthly digital magazine, published by LC Publishing, available in Spanish and English. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in Spain and Portugal. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

Iberian Lawyer
Registered office: C/ Manuel Silvela, 8 - Oficinas 1 Dcha 28010 Madrid España

Copyright 2022 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio

SHARE

Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram