The future is in good hands

The aim of this article is to highlight the legal market young talent in the Iberian Peninsula, as well as to serve as a connecting element for them. Not all are obviously here, but those who are here are among the best in the sector for many reasons. They are the future of law firms and, those who have not already made partner, are the ones to come. A tribute to them, our Top 50 Rising Stars

 

In order to elaborate this Top 50, Iberian Lawyer Rising Stars list with the most outstanding lawyers up to 35 years old from the private sector in Spain and Portugal, a selection of firms having more than 50 lawyers was consulted. 88% of the candidates were chosen from there, and the remaining 12% were selected after being recognized for their trajectory and reputation by professional groups such as the Association of Young Lawyers (AJA) and the Women in a Legal World (WLW) network. Despite the fact that the study and research work for this article began at the end of February when nobody anticipated the impact that the coronavirus would have on the Iberian Peninsula, some consulting law firms have declined to participate due to this situation, others have not responded and others have stated that it was impossible for them to select a certain number of lawyers, due to the excellence of their entire pool. The criteria taken into account have been the expertise in their respective practice areas and their respective evolution in their firm since their arrival. Their business development activities, reputation among colleagues, academic activity and training, languages, participation in relevant matters, international directories, skills, time and progress in the firm, their Corporate Social Responsibility actions, pro bono hours, etc. have also been taken into account.

To read the article in full please download issue N.94 here

 

The future is in good hands

Desire Vidal

iberianlawyer.com

Iberian Lawyer, is a monthly digital magazine, published by LC Publishing, available in Spanish and English. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in Spain and Portugal. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

Iberian Legal Group, S.L.
Registered office: C/ Ríos Rosas 44A - 2 G,H 28003 Madrid España

Copyright 2023 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio

SHARE

Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram