The Spanish Association of Compliance (ASCOM) has awarded Microsoft Ibérica, in the category of ‘Company’, and the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB), in the category ‘Institutional’, in recognition for the practice developed in Compliance.
These awards are a recognition of the people and organizations that contribute to the professionalisation and consolidation of the Compliance function in Spain from the knowledge and good work in each of the categories, according the association. The full list of awards includes:
- Company Category: Microsoft Ibérica SRL
- Institutions Category: Barcelona Bar Association
- Individual Category: Elisenda Pareja, Compliance Officer of Novartis Pharmaceutical
- Media category: Europa Press
- Young Category under 35: Rafael Aguilera Gordillo
- CESCOM Certificate: Natalia Núñez and Said Carlos Montes
The awards ceremony will take place on 21 November during the Compliance Officer Day, an event also organized by the Spanish Compliance Association (ASCOM) and sponsored by Iberdrola, Axesor, Aenor, Lefebvre El Derecho, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Bureau Van Dijk and Informa that it will gather numerous compliance specialists in Madrid to share the latest developments in the sector and discuss good practices.
More information: https://diacomplianceofficer.com/premios-ascom/