Ramón y Cajal advises Bankia and CreditAgricole on SoYou venture

Ramón y Cajal advised Bankia and CreditAgricole on the establishment of financial entity SoYou.

SoYou’s intitial focus will be the point of sale financing of both new and used vehicles and other goods, with the intention of later entering the market for personal loans to the end customer.

The joint venture, 51 per cent of which is controlled by CreditAgricole, the French consumer credit specialist – with the remaining 49 per cent owned by Bankia, has received authorisation from the Ministry of Economy and Business to operate as a financial credit business.

The team from Ramón y Cajal was led by partners Cristina Vidal (pictured, top) and Javier Menchén Calvo (pictured, bottom), and included lawyer Marta Cerqueira Sánchez.

 

 

Ramón y Cajal advises Bankia and CreditAgricole on SoYou venture

Juan fernandez

iberianlawyer.com

Iberian Lawyer, is a monthly digital magazine, published by LC Publishing, available in Spanish and English. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in Spain and Portugal. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

Iberian Lawyer
Registered office: C/ Manuel Silvela, 8 - Oficinas 1 Dcha 28010 Madrid España

Copyright 2022 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio

SHARE

Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram