Pinsent Masons advises Andbank on “MyInvestor” deal

Pinsent Masons´ Madrid office has advised Andbank on the sale of a minority stake in the business to various investors such as Axa or El Corte Inglés

Both insurance companies, along with several family offices and Andbank, have completed a financing round of €20 million.

As a result of the operation, Andbank España will continue to control around 75% of the capital of its subsidiary MyInvestor, while the investment group will have the remaining 25%.

The team from the Madrid office was led by partner Antonio Sánchez Montero (pictured) and included Carmen Herreros de la Cuesta, Isabel García Díaz-Mauriño and Tatiana Fernández de Casadevante Aguirreche.

Pinsent Masons advises Andbank on “MyInvestor” deal

Juan fernandez

Iberian Lawyer, is a monthly digital magazine, published by LC Publishing, available in Spanish and English. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in Spain and Portugal. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website

Iberian Legal Group, S.L.
Registered office: C/ Ríos Rosas 44A - 2 G,H 28003 Madrid España

Copyright 2023 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio


Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram