A multi-jursidictional King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) team – including lawyers in Madrid – advised the sellers on the secondary leveraged buyout (LBO) of Exclusive Networks.
Exclusive Networks is an independent European “value-added distributor” (VAD) specialising in the marketing of security, storage and networking products for businesses.
Controlled by Omnes Capital for nearly five years, a KWM statement said Exclusive Networks renewed its capital with the Belgian fund Cobepa.
The multi-jurisdictional KWM team was composed of:
– Madrid: Pablo Díaz (partner) and Victoria Ruenes (associate)
– Paris: Jérôme Jouhanneaud (partner), Isabelle Meyrier (counsel), Lionel Cazajus and Aurélien Diday (associates)
– Munich: Christoph Brenner (partner), Stefan Sebastiani (counsel) and Bernhard Schmaderer (associate)
– London: James Darbyshire (counsel) and Gareth Williams-Davies (associate)
– Dubai: Hamish Walton (partner), Sandeep Dhama and Lamia Abdelmoniem (associates)
– Brussels: Janine De Keersmaecker and Olivier Armand (associates)