The Cambridge Legal Series have been designed to enhance the English language skills of lawyers who want to work for international businesses, and provide them with the skills and knowledge to work on legal matters in English as efficiently as possible.
This special four-month programme will focus on preparing students for the University of Cambridge ILEC Examination, the most widely recognised English language qualification for lawyers.
The programme will focus on the following four elements:
• Gaining the level of English required by international business
• Drafting documentation, negotiating agreements and communicating better in English
• Understanding international business documentation and transactions
• Knowing Anglo-American legal concepts
Our experienced faculty – from the United Kingdom – have designed course materials specifically relevant to working with international law and for international clients.
For more information on past courses please click here.
Find out more about other training and programme opportunities such as:
1) Presentation and communication skills
2) Dispute resolution: develop your skills as a mediator
3) Negotiation skills
4) Legal marketing and communication