Hogan Lovells assists Iberia and ML with the sale of Cacesa to Talde PE

The Corporate M&A team of Hogal Lovells’ Madrid office has advised Iberia and Maresa Logistica on the sale of its air cargo subsidiary, Cacesa, to Spanish private equity fund Talde Private Equity

Iberia has recently signed the sale of Cacesa, an air cargo logistics operator that is part of the IAG group, to the Spanish fund Talde Private Equity for an amount that, according to industry media, is around €45 million.

Cacesa, a subsidiary called Compañía Auxiliar al Cargo Expres, is 75% owned by Iberia. The remaining 25% of the capital is in the hands of Maresa Logística, a company resulting from the merger in 2019 of Maresa with Martín e Hijos, in which the Private Equity fund Nexxus Iberia also participates. The sale of Cacesa means that Iberia will be able to make cash while awaiting the full recovery of airline activity.

Hogan Lovells´s team was led by Madrid office partner Lucas Osorio (pictured top left) and counsel Eduardo Pérez Ranedo (pictured top right), with the participation of junior associate Carlos Beltrán Tárrega (pictured bottom left) and intern Diego Alcalde Díaz (pictured bottom right).

Hogan Lovells assists Iberia and ML with the sale of Cacesa to Talde PE

Desire Vidal


Iberian Lawyer, is a monthly digital magazine, published by LC Publishing, available in Spanish and English. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in Spain and Portugal. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

Iberian Legal Group, S.L.
Registered office: C/ Ríos Rosas 44A - 2 G,H 28003 Madrid España

Copyright 2023 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio


Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram