Fernando Mínguez

Cuatrecasas advises Banco Inversis on its investment in Adepa

Cuatrecasas has advised Banco Inversis, a subsidiary of Banca Marcha, on its investment in the Luxembourg-based Adepa Group.

Adepa specialises in investment asset management services and operates in Spain, Luxembourg, Italy and Chile.

Through this agreement, which is still subject to approval, Inversis will take a 40% stake in a special purpose vehicle in which Adepa will hold the remaining 60% of the capital.

The deal also includes the possibility for Inversis to acquire 100% of the Adepa Group within 7 years, as well as the concentration of all administration services provided to investment and pension fund management companies in Adepa’s Spanish subsidiary.

By this alliance, both firms will accelerate their international expansion plans by creating a unique business and service model in the financial sector.

The team from Cuatrecasas advising Banco Inversis was formed by the partner, Fernando Mínguez (pictured) and the lawyers, Carlota Tojo, Julián Ruan, Valentín García, Miguel Sánchez, Miguel Ángel Castaño, Mariano Núñez and Juan Gómez, from the Madrid office.

Cuatrecasas advises Banco Inversis on its investment in Adepa

Irina Wakstein

iberianlawyer.com

Iberian Lawyer, is a monthly digital magazine, published by LC Publishing, available in Spanish and English. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in Spain and Portugal. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

Iberian Lawyer
Registered office: C/ Manuel Silvela, 8 - Oficinas 1 Dcha 28010 Madrid España

Copyright 2022 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio

SHARE

Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram