"Keep appraised of this dynamic and important region of the world." Ilene Gotts, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, New York
IBERIAN LAWYER is the only in-depth source of information for lawyers who advise international business interests in Spain and Portugal as well as the increasingly global interests of Iberian businesses around the world.
The readership of over 12,000 includes:
- Company Secretaries, General Counsel or Head of Legal within the top 500 businesses in Spain and Portugal.
- In-house lawyers and senior management within the leading 250 multinationals with Iberian operations.
- Strategic investors with Iberian interest including private equity houses, banks and other financial institutions.
- Advisors, brokers and intermediaries as well as organisations and institutions working with international and domestic businesses in Iberia and Iberian business interests globally.
- Lawyers advising clients with Iberian interests at the world’s largest law firms – including over 250 of firms across the USA, UK and Europe – as well as the top 50 Spanish and Portuguese law firms.
Please also click on the topics below to locate forthcoming reports and other marketing and advertising opportunities:
Regular Iberian Lawyer networking events enable readers to meet and debate the strategic legal issues affecting their business interests.
For further information please contact Mari Cruz Taboada at firstname.lastname@example.org
Iberian Lawyer’s In-House Club provides lawyers based within businesses with research, networking and educational opportunities.
click on inhouse for further information
"an invaluable source of information on the law firms active in Spain and Portugal" Joaquín Calderón, General Counsel, Merrill Lynch, Spain "
If you have experience as a journalist,