This is a summary of the debate from Part 1 Iberian Lawyer #AgendaAfrica moderated by Raj Kulasingam from Dentons.
Still a growing opportunity for investors?
1. What are the developments in the region? Alex Vines, Research Director. Head of Africa Programme, Chatham House 00:29´´
2. Which countries offer more business opportunities and a better legal framework? Nuno Alves Mansilha, Director, Miranda Law 03:30´´
Natural resources, Oil & Gas: The power of natural wealth as the main pillar of an economy – is it sustainable?
1. What are the key challenges that international investors face in the region in the energy sector? Anna Howell, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills 06:03´´
2. How has the current oil crisis affected Angola? Pedro Guimaraes, Partner, F. Castelo Branco 07:48´´
3. What are the challenges facing companies in the mining sector? Stephen Palmer, Senior Legal Counsel, Zamin Resources Limited. 11:11´´
4. Is it sustainable for a country to depend so much of their energy resources? Cameron Smith, Partner, Ashurst 13:29´´
If you are interested in watching Part 2 go to www.iberianlawyer.com/videos/4735-part-2-agenda-africa-opportunities-challenges-of-diversification
For more information about the event please go to www.iberianlawyer.com/past-events/121-agenda-africa-2015/event_details