The October issue of Iberian Lawyer is now available to download for free.
The latest issue includes Iberian Lawyer’s 50 Lawyers of the Year in Spain 2019 list. This is our list of the leading lawyers working in private practice in Spain over the last 12 months.
Also in the issue, we speak to Dentons’ Spain managing partner Jesús Varela about the firm’s ambitious expansion plans, while also talking to Abreu Advogados’ managing partner Duarte De Athayde about why his firm is becoming a more attractive proposition to potential recruits.
The latest issue also includes coverage of the recent Iberian Lawyer Forty Under 40 Awards in Madrid.
Other features include:
– Grupo FerroAtlántica general counsel Clara Cerdán highlights how in-house legal departments help businesses reduce reputational risk and offer skills that technology will never be able to replicate
– Morais Leitão partner Paulo Rendeiro discusses how changes to professional football’s transfer system could lead to a dramatic increase in demand for legal advisers
– Vieira Advogados managing partner Nuno da Silva Vieira tells us about a project that aims to define the ‘lawyer of the future’
– Tabaqueira senior counsel Alexandra Reis tells us what qualities external lawyers need to have in order to win instructions from the company
– Ignacio Larrú, CFO of Madrid-based venture capital fund K Fund, tells us about the type of assets venture capitalists’ are targeting in Spain and Portugal.
The magazine is now available in English and Spanish. To download your free copy (issue number 88) click here