Garrigues and Pérez-Llorca instructed on €300m Parkia sale

Garrigues and Pérez-Llorca advised Spanish off-street car park operator Parkia on its sale to First State Investments.

 

First State Investments was advised by Herbert Smith Freehills on the transaction, which was valued at €300 million, according to Mergermarket.

The owners of Parkia, EQT Infrastructure and Mutua Madrileña, were advised by Allen & Overy on the deal.

The agreement is subject to antitrust approval and is expected to close during the third quarter of this year.

Parkia currently has 58 car parks in Spain and Andorra. EQT Infrastructure owned 66.8 per cent of Parkia, with the remaining 33.2 per cent owned by Mutua Madrileña.

Parkia generated revenues of €33 million in 2015 and employs approximately 140 people.

Garrigues and Pérez-Llorca instructed on €300m Parkia sale

Ben Cook

iberianlawyer.com

Iberian Lawyer, is a monthly digital magazine, published by LC Publishing, available in Spanish and English. It represents the main source of information in the legal business sector in Spain and Portugal. The digital magazine – and its portal – address to the protagonists of law firms and in-house lawyers. The magazine is available for free on the website and on Google Play and App Store.

In every issue of the magazine, you will find rankings of lawyers, special report on trends, interviews, information about deals and their advisors.

For further information, please visit the Group’s website www.lcpublishinggroup.com

Iberian Lawyer
Registered office: C/ Manuel Silvela, 8 - Oficinas 1 Dcha 28010 Madrid España

Copyright 2022 © All rights Reserved. Design by Origami Creative Studio

SHARE

Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on telegram