The Lawyers Management Programme (LMP) is an IE executive education programme that provides participants with the “out of office” time to review their own organization: firstly applying the tools and analytical frameworks provided to their own organizations, then forming and finally testing their own thinking with the faculty and their peers on the course.
The LMP is taught by leading academics and practitioners who are working on real-life projects, so you will gain the skills and experience to put your ideas into practice.
The outcomes include:
- An understanding of the wave of changes that we are seeing within legal services.
- Clarity as to what this means for your own organization – be that risks and opportunities – as well as the changes needed and an actionable plan to make that work.
- A view from the other side of the fence: be that of the client (in-house lawyer) or the external legal advisor (law firm).
- A clearer picture of your role as a leader, what can be expected of you or not, plus an understanding of your own leadership style – what you do well and how you can get better.
- A better understanding of what motivates your people, plus the influencing skills required to get them to where they need to go.
- A review of your operational challenges, how to better structure and organize the business.
- Ideas on how to make the change required, be that either getting buy-in to innovation or being organized or working in new and different ways.
- Above all, knowing the value that you bring to your business and the knowledge and skills required for developing a successful career.
See more on the programme here