Sunday 17 December 2017
Log in

Login to your account

Password *
Remember Me

FacebookTwitterGoogle BookmarksLinkedinRSS Feed

NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.

If you not change browser settings, you agree to it.

I understand

PPU leads Fiordo Austral to full ownership of Aquaprotein

Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría assisted Fiordo Austral in becoming the sole owner of Aquaprotein. 

Fiordo Austral produces and sells canned seafood. Its products include salmon, sardine, and shellfish products. The company acquired 60% of the shares of Aquaprotein in 2015 and has now paid $4 million for the remaining 40%.

Partner Federico Grebe led the PPU team advising Fiordo Austral.

Events and Training


Contact Us

Iberian Legal Group SL

Legal Information and Acceptance

Mail Us
T: +34 91 563 3691
F: +34 91 563 3702
Lagasca 138
28006 Madrid, Spain


Learn more about Iberian Lawyer

Special Reports
Law firm Profile
Client View
Our events
Premium content
And much more...