Why work at Solium Global Compliance
Solium Global Compliance is part of Solium and provides expert guidance to our clients, helping to ensure compliance with international regulatory and tax issues related to implementing employee share plans globally.
We provide practical and cost effective legal and tax advice through our experienced team, online database and our automated alerts. Using these tools, we offer clients advice in the clearest and most useful way.
Our database, regularly updated by our network of legal collaborators around the world, provides all the information our clients need in order to make sound decisions regarding their existing or expanding international employee share plan offerings.
As part of the Solium family, Solium Global Compliance provides online, practical answers to complex regulatory & tax issues, virtually eliminating the need for multiple and expensive resources by providing the most up-to-date consolidated database in the industry.
We develop and maintain an online database, so we embody the casual style but relentless focus that is often associated with the tech industry. But we are also a client service organization, offering support to corporate clients. Because we are a global organization, you’ll routinely hear English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Cantonese and other languages spoken in Solium offices. What unites us is a commitment to quality. We are all passionate people who bring our best in support of a singular focus, to be the global leader in our industry.
We Think In Terms Of What-ifs. And We Answer With
- Innovation – We create solutions and services that make the complex manageable
- Flexibility – We offer the choices that provide compliance and convenience
- Service – We demonstrate problem-solving, reliability and accuracy in everything we do for our customers
We reward our people with a competitive compensation and benefits package and a fun, flexible working environment.
We Currently Have a Full-time, Permanent Opportunity For a
Located in Barcelona, Spain and reporting to the Executive Director, Solium Global Compliance the Legal Associate plays a lead role in the support of global clients, ensuring global compliance for their employee share plans and also supporting the Sales process.
- Collating database information, updating and refining information on the database.
- Client relationship management. Providing timely and accurate advice to current and potential future clients regarding tax and regulatory requirements directly related to the implementation of employee share plans
- Supporting business development activities by providing insight and expertise as required and assisting with new product development.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise both with colleagues and with professional contacts through participation in industry events
- Liaising with data providers to refine data.
- Preparing news and marketing material.
- Checking and monitoring client’s views of the database
- Bachelor of Laws degree or equivalent is required
- Minimum 1 year practical experience, preferably in equity compensation or financial services industry
- Fluency in both oral and written English is required
- Demonstrated ability to build effective ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven success with delivering effective presentations to a variety of audiences
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, both within and outside the EMEA region
- A deep belief in team success, collaboration and a willingness to adapt to continuous change
- Demonstrated competency with common technology and technical concepts, including but not limited to email, internet, Excel and Word
- Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
While we thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Solium, please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply on company website: Apply to Solium on their website