Reporting to Legal Counsel, the Compliance & Ethics analyst shall assist and support the Legal Counsel and the Compliance Committee in developing, implementing and monitoring the Company Compliance Program. The Compliance & Ethics analyst shall advice on compliance issues and shall provide training to all lines of business.
Support the Legal Counsel to define an effective Corporate Compliance Program
- Update periodically the compliance risk map
- Know the processes of the Company,create and redefine key processes as needed, together with the different key responsible of each business area.
- Define KPIs to measure Compliance Program performance.
- Create the Compliance Program Dashboard.
Support the Legal Counsel to implement and monitor the Corporate Compliance Program
- Stablish and implement internal procedures, policies and controls for the main processes, in close coordination with the different key responsible of each business area.
- Ensure processes and procedures for compliance standards are fully understood, developed and maintained.
- Carry out internal audits related to the respect of internal control policies and procedures.
- Identify potential areas of improvement.
- Develop training and awareness program materials and deliver training to target business areas.
- Develop and manage an effective whistleblowing disclosure channel.
- Provide compliance and regulatory advice to all lines of business.
- Keep a register of all issues from the audit reports and coordinate improvement actions with the line of business involved.
- Define appropriate disciplinary actions and measures to avoid recurrence on risks or infringements of the processes.
- Design an annual Compliance Program Working Plan.
- Draft of the Corporate Governance documents.
- Keep an updated file of all documents supporting the Compliance Program implementation.
- Keep the Secretariat of the Compliance Committee.
- Degree in Law, Economics or Engineering.
- MBA/LLM will be considered.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- French will be considered.
- Specific training in Compliance Management.
- 3 or more years’ experience in a similar position.
- Specific knowledge of business processes form a compliance point of view, and knowledge of ISO standards and COSO.
- High level in Excel and PowerPoint.
Competences, skills and other requirements
- Proactivity and continuous learning.
- Integrity, analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Organization and control on the work.
- Communication skills.
- High degree of empathy and capacity to treat easily with other members of the team.
- Team working.
- Good understanding of the Corporate business.