In House Lawyer for IT Company
Position: Senior Lawyer
Reporting to: Legal Commercial Business Area Lead Lawyer
Based in: Madrid (everis Headquarters)
Specific requirements: From 8 years of proven experience in multinational IT company or business consulting, strategy and development, technological applications, maintenance and outsourcing and / or multinational companies of directly related sectors. Failing that, demonstrable experience with area Law Firm of IT and New Technologies.
It will be especially valuable any knowledge and experience in administrative law, supervision and counseling in Spanish competitions and public sector contracts and international organizations, EU Institutions and Agencies; administrative appeals, administrative litigation; likewise knowledge in Data Protection and Intellectual Property matters.
Responsibilities among others:
- To collaborate reviewing and drafting the drafts of contracts for each of the business areas,
- To coordinate the approval of transactions before signing contracts with third parties,
- To assist in the review of the contracts proposed to the Company or by the Company,
- To collaborate with the preparation of the list of actions of the department,
Remuneration: Depending on PQE
Education & Experience:
- Candidate should have a University Law Degree, and preferably postgraduate or masters studies in an area of commercial law related to the position.
- Candidate should have international mind set.
- Fluent level of English is a must.
- Person with unquestionable integrity and character.
- Capable of working in teams and relating with others.
- Proactive and result-‐oriented.
- Organized person and one who inspires confidence.
- Highly motivated, robust and confident self-‐starter with high personal standards of performance.
- Someone with character and always has a way to resolve delicate situations.
- Very discrete person who is accustomed to handle sensitive information.
everis is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014. Being part of the NTT Data group enables everis to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com