Campofrio Food Group, S.A. - Madrid
Purpose: To assist CFG's Compliance, Risk and Audit Director at its corporate headquarters in Madrid, Spain.
Member of the Compliance, Risk and Audit team responsible for the execution of the compliance agenda in CFG.
- Support the Compliance, Risk and Audit Director in the definition and updating of the compliance agenda, standards and governance for CFG.
- Support the Head of Compliance, Risk and Audit in the identification of key regulatory risks and definition and implementation of preventive and reactive measures to avoid / mitigate / manage such risks.
- Contribute to ensuring adequate controls are in place and effectively operating.
- Support management of regulatory enquiries.
- Champion a culture of compliance across the organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
Law degree, LLM or MBA to be taken into consideration.
Experience: 6 to 8 years in multinational group, preferably in a regulated industry (pharma, teleco, etc.). Ideally he/she has participated in the set-up of a compliance area / environment in-house. Part of the professional experience (first years) could come from working on a compliance department in a top tier law firm.
Availability to travel to the CFG's Business Units.
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Team spirit, rigor, proactivity and responsiveness, independence, problem solving skills, sense of ethics and good balance between risk and caution.
- Superior communications (written/verbal), presentation, strong influencing and facilitation skills.
- High energy, motivated and passionate with plenty of drive and leadership.
- Capacity to work well under pressure and manage effectively complex situations.
- International experience is required.
- Technology user.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish, as well as French working skills preferred.
If you are interested in this position please apply here